First-impressions and beyond

Leave your feedback in here. Feedback helps us improve the software.
Bubka3

First-impressions and beyond

Post by Bubka3 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 am

I'm just leaving this here to document my journey with your software.

So let's start with a little bit of background about me. I run a somewhat popular gaming community and use a panel to simplify my life. We currently use TCAdmin but it's a bit over kill, and the modding ability is slim. After some quick googling I found a list of panels and stumbled upon this software.

My first impression was "Wow!". The screenshot on the front page looked clean and the licensing is flexible for clans. Not only that but it seems a PHP-based API is offered to extend the panel to anyone's needs. Not to mention the site looks modern unlike almost everybody out there.

However I do have some criticism. There are no screenshots offered, nor a live demo. I bit the bullet and purchased a trial license, only to notice that they are processed manually. Much to my surprise, as I am typing this I already have it activated -- bonus points for you!

I see there's mentions of a discount for switching from another panel so that + non-commercial license would make sense for a lot communities.

That's all for now, I'm going to go install the software!

William

Re: First-impressions and beyond

Post by William » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Thanks for the feedback! We are working on getting our live demo up and running again.

Due to trial abuse and fraud we manually process orders, this normally takes less than 24 hours if payment verification is not required.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, the best way to reach us is by opening a ticket at https://members.gsp-panel.com