Large Textbox Config

Would you like to see a feature added into GSP-Panel? Post it here
Cidvond

Large Textbox Config

Post by Cidvond » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:41 am

GSP-Panel,

A new feature I have been thinking about for a while is a the possibility to add a multi-line large textbox in the configurable options / settings area.

The idea for this is to work the same way as the signal lines but to have multiple lines to it and to be able to press enter in it. Also would like to see the box have a scroll bar / be reliable. This will allow you to take mass always changing config files from games like ark and conan and be able to define them in the configurable options / settings area. This lets the user edit/add/remove lines as needed to the whole config file.

I know this seems like the same things as the "quick edit" area but it is a handy alternative for those who are behind a NAT and are unable to use "quick edit" feature.

Basically it would just be another option in the configurable options tab. You could either add a new button that says "Add Textbox" or in the drop down menu you could add "Text Box" as an option and would still have the "name" area to still be able to make a replacement variable.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Cidvond