A few questions and bugs

Great place to talk about anything that doesn't fit into any other forum
cliXtar

A few questions and bugs

Post by cliXtar » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:04 am

Hello,

First, I like to know if i can create some accounts with the integrated FTP server of the GSP Backend.
Second, I've got some bugs with the Statistics tab on the game manager, the Ressources menu don't display anything and often the Slots tab display that error : Data column(s) for axis #0 cannot be of type string.
At the end, I like to know if you can integrate the RCON on the Console like in Open Game Panel (i used that shit before :D).

Thank you,

cliXtar, Founder of xAnarchy.fr Hosting.
Attachments
tmp.png
Statistics > Ressources
tmp.png (104.39 KiB) Viewed 30775 times

William

Re: A few questions and bugs

Post by William » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:56 pm

cliXtar wrote:Hello,

First, I like to know if i can create some accounts with the integrated FTP server of the GSP Backend.
Second, I've got some bugs with the Statistics tab on the game manager, the Ressources menu don't display anything and often the Slots tab display that error : Data column(s) for axis #0 cannot be of type string.
At the end, I like to know if you can integrate the RCON on the Console like in Open Game Panel (i used that shit before :D).

Thank you,

cliXtar, Founder of xAnarchy.fr Hosting.
User and subuser accounts in GSP-Panel translate into accounts for our integrated FTP server. The statistics page (incl. resources) will display that error if there is not enough data collected by the server monitor to display those graphs. We do have a feature request logged to implement RCON into the console instead of it being a separate button but do not have a timeline on implementation.

cliXtar

Post by cliXtar » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. Can your team can add the possibility to create FTP accounts directly by the panel and also an advanced TeamSpeak 3 management for the clients.

Thank you in advance,

Founder of xAnarchy.fr Hosting.

William

Post by William » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:15 pm

To create an FTP account, simply go into a user and create a subuser and provide FTP access to them.

cliXtar

Post by cliXtar » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:46 pm

I have a last question, can you make a feature to set an IP adress assigned to a game for a better firewall configuration.