new module whmcs

This is the place to go if you need advice on customizing or integrating your GSP-Panel installation.
Dead_Angel

new module whmcs

Post by Dead_Angel » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:47 am

Represent an updated module for game servers WHMCS
With this module do not need server WHMCS panel in the settings of the product adding two points and pass url here introduce panel url and password webapi all.
This module was finished me because of frequent errors "No URL defined."
Attachments
gsppanel.zip
(3.27 KiB) Downloaded 450 times

William

Re: new module whmcs

Post by William » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:08 am

The "No URL Defined" error is caused by WHMCS trying to send it to ANY of your servers that are setup in WHMCS. This only happens in newer versions of WHMCS so my guess is they changed some of the logic of sending it to a server with the specified module, in order to correct this you need to setup a server group in WHMCS and set your products to use that group.

Dead_Angel

Re: new module whmcs

Post by Dead_Angel » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:00 am

You did not understand me, I have version 5.2.16 but the problem is different, everything is set up as needed, but very often vylaziet this error.

so that approximately one order is proceeding normally, and 2 with an error even though the product is the same, just what that neponyatnyen failures, but my modified module works perfectly without any glitches.

It's your business to approve it or not, I just shared my decision in this module.