Game Server migration

Have a question to ask before purchasing this software? Ask it in here
Post Reply
ProfTesla
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Game Server migration

Post by ProfTesla » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Ahoi,

I am very interested in your game panel, not least because it is reasonably priced, being developed and looking modern. I would very much like to know, if GSP supports game server migration between different hosts, and if not, if such a feature may be developed sometime in the near future. I will certainly apply for a trial licence to find out more asap.

Also, is there rcon support for source/orange box, for instance, showing names of who is currently on the server, like Open Game Panel does ? Or generally, console access of the running games ? Its rather neat.

How about support for custom games, is it simple to create a custom game, and have a local download server to mirror this for customers ? With custom buttons or fields to set launch parameters ?

Finally, for teamspeak, is it necessary to get another "server" licence for 12.50, if one wants to host on a different IP to the game server host , or can the team speak be on any server and the panel is just communicating over native ts3 admin protocol ?

Thank you for your attention ! :) :ugeek: :ugeek:

William
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Re: Game Server migration

Post by William » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:07 pm

ProfTesla wrote:I would very much like to know, if GSP supports game server migration between different hosts
We do support moving of user gameservers between machines.
ProfTesla wrote:Also, is there rcon support for source/orange box, for instance, showing names of who is currently on the server, like Open Game Panel does ? Or generally, console access of the running games ? Its rather neat.
We do have rcon support but it is not very advanced, it is simply a text area to send commands to the game servers.
ProfTesla wrote:How about support for custom games, is it simple to create a custom game, and have a local download server to mirror this for customers ? With custom buttons or fields to set launch parameters ?
Any game that can be ran from command line/bash can be ran using our software, you just need to create the template.
ProfTesla wrote:Finally, for teamspeak, is it necessary to get another "server" licence for 12.50, if one wants to host on a different IP to the game server host , or can the team speak be on any server and the panel is just communicating over native ts3 admin protocol ?
You would need another license if you wish to host teamspeak on a different server.

Post Reply